Allow me to introduce you to Ustyled client and executive coach Nozomi Morgan.
Nozomi coaches professionals on how to be leaders in every aspect of their lives to elevate both their careers and their personal lives.
How amazing is that?
Nozomi and I started working together last year because she wanted more confidence and clarity with her style. She was starting to step into MORE with her business – including more visibility with speaking and training in group settings.
Nozomi has a unique angle to the companies that she works with … but I don’t want to give it away! Be sure to watch the interview to see what I’m talking about. I love it!
Also in the interview, Nozomi shares a bit about how + WHY she works with people on their leadership + communication STYLE as well as how stepping into her Style Power has helped her to create even more success in her business and life.
(If you want to watch with a bigger screen, click here. 🙂 )
Some of the key takeaways:
- Creating TRUST within companies is integral for a healthy company that retains and engages employees who add VALUE to the bottom line, culture and brand of the company.
- Studies show that only 30% of the workforce is actively engaged, which means that 70% is disengaged!
- #STYLEPOWER for Nozomi is how your outside matches your inside to access your own inner power.
- ‘If I can be confident in how I look and not worry about that, it gives you that extra boost of confidence and energy. And if you can do anything you can to reduce any stress in your life with expert help, why not?‘
- It’s really hard to be seen, but now Nozomi is not as shy to STAND OUT because she feels confident.
- Stepping out on stage in a Power outfit helps Nozomi focus on the message, client and service.
- If you want to know more about Boutique Box, go to minute 16. 😉
Check out her BEFORE photos:
Not bad, right?
This is why I often say it’s not about a makeover. But for most clients it’s taking your style from good to GREAT.
Now, that doesn’t mean there isn’t a total transformation on the inside. 😉
Because Nozomi is STUNNING in these after photos, but what I see is her inner beauty, brilliance and confidence completely shining through. And that has made all the difference!
Photo shoot style:
In real life (IRL) style:
We helped Nozomi play with color (mixing + matching turquoise, red and purples), took blazers from basic to CHIC and, as you can see from the pictures above, Nozomi has managed to color block, accessorize and play with her Style Power with ease on her own.
Ready to create success for yourself and confidence in your presence the way Nozomi did?
We have the tools to help you find what to wear, find what fits and feel CONFIDENT in your ability to express your own style!
The very first step? Our Style Power Report.
This takes the elements of style that we train on most often (and your FAQ’s) and breaks them down into an easy to follow COMPLIMENTARY training.
- 10 Closet Staples EVERY Woman needs
- The Top 3 Mistakes most Women Make in Dressing // Their Wardrobe (You’re not Alone!)
- How to Create your Wardrobe Action Plan